Featuring Chef Joe Dierickse & Osoyoos Desert Society Fundraiser
June 12 @ 11:00 am - 2:00 pm| By Donation
Chef Joe Dierickse will be at Osoyoos Home Building Centre July 24, 2021 from 11:00am – 2:00pm showcasing his Indigenous culinary creations on the Traeger Smoker in support of the Okanagan Boys and Girls Club.
Joe Dierickse is the current Chef de partie at The Bear, The Fish, The Root & The Berry. He is excited to share healthy First Nation cooking from his heritage, ‘the original farm to fork diet’, with our community. His introductory menu item is smoked corn on the cob, one of the three sisters of a symbiotic vegetable relationship. Chef Joe Dierickse is looking to open a food stand this summer that will serve Indigenous food in a down to earth, accessible way, while taking a step beyond bannock.
Features and benefits of a wood pellet grill:
- TASTE – Wood naturally enhances flavour
- VERSATILITY – Grill, smoke, bake, roast, braise, BBQ
- EASE – No need to babysit, set & forget it
- CONSISTENCY – Cook like a pro every time
- COMMUNITY – Daily recipes and best in-class service
How does a pellet grill work?